View Job Details
Executive Airport Lounge – Senior Prep Chef – London Gatwick Airport
Location: | Posted: 8 March, 2018
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to continue supporting our client based at Gatwick airport, with their recruitment for 2018.
Our client operates premium airport lounges, ideal for anyone who is flying from the airport. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared food, drinks from a fully tended bar, unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines all before catching their flight.
We are very excited to be recruiting for the role of Senior Prep Chef
- Salary £23,000-£24,000 per annum
- Health Care Scheme available, post probation
- Full Uniform provided
- Great working environment
ROLE OF THE SENIOR PREP CHEF:
- To inspire, lead and motivate the kitchen teams by leading by example to set the pace and standard of delivery across three lounges.
- To train and develop the teams to deliver food to specification, exceed customers expectations, and to take pride in the dishes that are served and to correctly training all kitchen team members on any new items or SOP’s
- To be actively involved in the recruitment (and trialling) of kitchen team members in line with company procedure. To be proactive in the identification of recruitment and training needs.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Kitchen with the day to day running, preparing food dishes and keeping the areas clean and ready for service throughout the kitchen.
- You will also be responsible for preparing and replenishing our pantry table and any self-service areas.
- You will also be responsible for following all company procedures to ensure the Kitchen runs smoothly and efficiently.
- To assist in keeping a strict control over food Stocks and usage to meet set budgets, including monitoring Staff Food consumption.
- To monitor stock levels, movement and security (access and keys), to ensure stock maximisation and to achieve margins on all dishes and to be aware of any variance between both kitchens.
- To understand daily, weekly and monthly kitchen costs and their relationship to sales levels and profit/loss results.
- To ensure stock is rotated appropriately and that all storage rooms/ fridges and freezers and in order and to control and record/report all wastage.
- To be aware of food ordering, to check and sign off incoming deliveries and to ensure that all sub-standard food is returned with relevant paperwork and reported to management.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL WITH A STRICT MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR IN A SIMILAR ROLE.
You’ll be a brilliant candidate for these roles if you are a strong dedicated individual who will actively strive to contribute positively and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
Working at Gatwick Airport requires candidates to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks. Successful candidates would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you have the dedication, commitment and passion that our client requires then please apply. Should your CV match the criteria we are looking for one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to go through the next stages of the application process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com