View Job Details
Executive Airport Lounge – Team Leader – London Gatwick Airport
Location: | Posted: 8 February, 2018
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to continue supporting our client based at Gatwick airport, with their recruitment for 2018.
Our client operates premium airport lounges, ideal for anyone who is flying from the airport. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared food, drinks from a fully tended bar, unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines all before catching their flight.
We are very excited to be recruiting for the role of Team Leader.
ROLE OF TEAM LEADER:
- Your responsibilities will include monitoring the floor, allocating your designated teams into sections to ensure a smooth and flawless operation from open until close.
- You will be the second in command after the Supervisor so you will be responsible for the operation when they are not within the lounge.
- ‘Hosting’ all guests during their visit to No1.
- Delivering premium hospitality
- Ensuring the service runs smoothly and optimising capacity
- To be the Customer Service advocate at all times ensuring the guests experience is always put first along with steering ancillary revenues by encouraging your team to recommend our other products to our guests and future guests.
- You must be a people person who can delegate tasks effectively whilst monitoring and motivating your team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a clear authority and coordination on the floor being able to prevent services issues, overcrowding by having a specific eye for detail and the ability to think on their feet.
This role requires a strong dedicated candidate who can actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL WITH A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR IN A SIMILAR ROLE.
Working at Gatwick Airport requires candidates to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks. Successful candidates would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you have the dedication, commitment and passion that our client requires then please apply. Should your CV match the criteria we are looking for one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to go through the next stages of the application process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.50p/h days / £10.80 p/h nights
Benefits include: Healthcare scheme / Stakeholder pension scheme / Subsidised parking / Discounted gym memberships/ Free meals on shift / Free lounge visits
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org