View Job Details
Team Chefs – Jamies Italian Ltd – London Gatwick Airport
Location: Gatwick Airport | Posted: 25 October, 2017
Calling All Chefs – Jamie Oliver Needs You!
One Resourcing Ltd are very pleased to be recruiting Team Chefs on behalf of Jamies Italian at London Gatwick Airport.
Competitive salary of up to £10.50 per hour, based on skills and previous experience.
ABOUT JAMIES ITALIAN…
Your role at Jamies Italian will be determined based on your current skills and experience. Working as part of the Jamies Italian Team of Chefs you will act as a role model for all aspiring new Chefs. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all aspects of the kitchen and produce the highest quality dishes made with the freshest local ingredients. You will experience life as a chef in one of the busiest high volume kitchens in the country, working for the most respected chefs in the industry.
- To ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen, maintaining world class standards at all times.
- To produce high quality fresh dishes whilst keeping up with the high pace and volume of the kitchen.
- To produce menu items for service co-ordinating with other departments, maintaining the highest standards and always adhering to the spec to achieve the correct quality, appearance and portion size.
- To keep all kitchen and food preparation areas immaculately clean at all times.
- To follow the health and safety procedures in place and to maintain all machinery and equipment appropriately in line with completed risk assessments and training.
- To follow the correct cleaning procedure using correct products and to be fully aware of the proper storage of products as required.
VARIABLE SHIFT PATTERN
Please note, the operation is open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and therefore this role offers a variable shift pattern. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning as well as late evening shifts . Your availabilty can be discussed at the time of interview.
GATWICK AIRPORT REGULATIONS
As this is an airport based role, you will need to undergo a full 5 year referencing check in order to obtain an airside ID pass.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you have the enthusiasm, passion and skills that our client demands then please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press the apply button below.
A dedicated member of the One Resourcing team will then contact you should your experience match the criteria we are looking for.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com