View Job Details
Waiter / Waitress – London, Piccadilly
Location: | Posted: 18 June, 2018
One Resourcing are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a luxury seafood brand in Piccadilly, London in the role of Catering Consultant. Candidates must have previous hospitality experience.
Pay Rate for this role is £7.83 + service charge / TRONC for eligible members
(Eligibility is based on successfully passing a 3 month probation period)
This is a full time role, working 180 hours per month. You will be required to work early and late shifts and this will include working some, but not all weekends and some, but not all bank holidays. Please note that shift times may be altered depending on the business requirements.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- High level of Customer Service and personal attention to each guest
- Maintain a friendly level of communications (recommendations & upselling)
- Ensure Quality and Freshness
- Assist with the preparation of exclusive seafood and champagne’s.
- Stock Control/Check
- Cash Handling
- Food Safety
- Follow allocated rotas, be punctual
- Maintain a harmonious relationship within colleagues
Please understand that these duties and responsibilities can include and any other reasonable tasks as directed by your supervisor/line manager.
Please note: candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/policies/
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org