The majority of the businesses that One Resourcing supports are airport related. Due to the customer that we support being based at UK Airports, the majority of the vacancies that we recruit for require individuals to obtain an Airport Security Identity Pass.
In order for individuals to obtain an Airport Security Identity Pass the following information would have to be provided:
- Appropriate form of Identification (Passport, National Identity Card or Full Birth Certificate)
- Provide appropriate proof of National Insurance number (N.I Card, P45, P60 or other Government issued document
- Provide appropriate proof of current UK home address (Household utility bill, Bank statement or other Government issued document dated within three months)
- Able to undergo a UK Criminal Records Check which provides details of any criminal convictions
- Able to undergo an Overseas Criminal Records Check If you have lived outside of the UK for a period of more than 6 months or more within the previous 5-years
- Pass reference checks that require One Resourcing to obtain references to cover your whereabouts over the previous 5-years. This will include all previous employers, education establishments and where necessary personal references that explain any gaps of unemployment
One Resourcing may also require individuals to meet additional criteria to satisfy the job requirements depending on the type of position that you wish to apply for. This may include the following:
- A medical examination
- Colour blind test
- A test paper that is specific to the position that you have applied for
- A Counter Terrorism Check for specific positions
One Resourcing continues to build our reputation in the aviation industry by ensuring that all of our candidates meet the criteria set by the Department for Transport and Airport Authority.
Should you be interested in finding out more about the essential candidate requirements that you would need to provide to work at a UK Airport for One Resourcing please contact one of our dedicated recruitment professionals.