View Job Details
Customer Retention Advisor
Location: Worthing, West Sussex | Posted: 9 June, 2021
Customer Retention Advisor
Our client is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors, helping people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives!
- £17,300 basic salary per annum plus uncapped commission payments!
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- A range of flexible benefits including pension, Vitality life insurance alongside gym membership, wearable tech, spa days, and trainers.
- 4 free health assessments a year for you, family and friends.
- Social activities throughout the year to make friends and build
The Customer Retention Advisor will be accountable for making outbound calls. The role involves contacting existing customers with a special offer, to provide a positive experience by acknowledging our relationship with the customer and then offering to schedule a screening in their area. The advisor will then aim to up sell their screening package of tests. The advisor will be knowledgeable, polite and helpful during every interaction with the customer.
- To be a company representative, making outbound calls to existing customers or customers who have been contacted and not responded. Offering to schedule a screening for the customer in their residential area. Then up selling to a higher value package and taking a payment to confirm the appointment.
- To be accountable for scheduling these appointments and taking payments from customers.
- To be open to coaching, feedback, and sales skill training. To apply the learning’s to calls once training /coaching is complete.
- To remove customers from the mailing list upon request.
- When required to assist our Inbound team, dealing with general enquiries and basic information regarding our products and services.
- Providing general office administration and support including post, filing, photocopying and producing letters as required
(The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, you may be is expected to undertake other duties appropriate to the role as may be reasonably required.)
Core Competencies & Experience
- Excellent listener
- Ability to empathise towards our customers.
- Ability to build a rapport with customers.
- Must have a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent sales/persuasion and negotiation skills
- Experience in objection handling
- Excellent product/ business knowledge
- Previous Outbound sales experience
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong organisational and prioritization skills
- Input accuracy
- Data protection
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional time keeping
- Work well in team environment
- Personal integrity and pride in work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to remain self-motivated during remote working.
- Business enthusiasm/ general interest in health & well-being
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org