View Job Details
Guest Relations Officer / Receptionist – GGS
Location: | Posted: 22 February, 2022
One Resourcing is proud to be recruiting on behalf of Gatwick Ground Services for a position of Lounge Host. Gatwick Ground Services host the British Airways lounge at London Gatwick Airport.
Contract: Fixed Term (Will be reviewed in October 2022)
Job Types: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £9.93-£10.95 per hour
The role of Lounge Host involves checking customers in to the lounge to ensure the smooth and seamless passenger journey through London Gatwick Airport.
Welcome the passengers and guests standing up (Feet to Greet concept) and check their invitation or authorisation for the lounge and bid farewell to the passengers and guests leaving the lounge.
Candidates who do not currently possess all the necessary skills for this role will be given relevant and appropriate training to ensure that they are multi-skilled as soon as possible.
What is expected?
• To host our customer airline passengers and to exercise flexibility to deliver a personalised and outstanding service
• Deliver exceptional customer service to our customer airline passengers in the Lounge including welcoming, hosting, resolving issues
• Manage lounge access in accordance with BA Global Lounge Access policy, OneWorld Access policy and local agreements as advised by the Carrier
• Provide guest services to lounge guests such as check-in or rebook passengers and re-issue valid boarding passes for the departing flight Page 2 of 2 Qualifications
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Must be able to obtain and retain a full airside pass including a satisfactory criminal record check • Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team • Excellent customer-focused experience Experience • Proven experience gained within a customer service environment
• Good working knowledge of Aviation Skills/Behaviors •
Good communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to clearly and accurately interpret and communicate relevant and information
• Ability to establish credibility quickly by building effective working relationships • Resilient and tenacious; able to pursue goals in the face of obstacles
• Strong team approach Pragmatic and solution focused Skills / Training • Ticketing / disruption / liaison • FLY • Provide lounge customers with relevant and regular updates during disruption • Ensure customers with disabilities are offered assistance liaising with the designated PRM provider
• To ensure any problems are resolved efficiently and with minimal inconvenience • To forge professional and effective working relationships with own team, other GGS departments, supervisors, airline representatives, crew and their customers, in order to maintain and develop GGS’s reputation. To willingly share knowledge and own experience with colleagues and act in a cooperative manner to ensure customer service is continuously improved
• To consistently demonstrate a high standard of appearance and time keeping, in order to maintain the visual and professional status of GGS. • To complete any related tasks allocated by the Passenger Services Manager
Expected Shift pattern is 5 on 3 off, with shifts ranging from 8.5-12 hours, with shifts starting as early as 04:30 and finishing as late as 21:00
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org