View Job Details
Location: | Posted: 28 September, 2021
Admin Manager – COVID-19 Study
Our client is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors. They help people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives. They have also become involved, and are very proud to support, the government’s Covid-19 Infection Survey.
POSITION: Admin Manager (Covid-19 Study)
HOURS: Monday-Friday (08:30am-16:30pm)
CONTRACT: 6 months
ALTHOUGH THIS POSITION IS WORKING FROM HOME, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO THE WORTHING HEAD OFFICE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.
As an Admin Manager, you will be accountable for the day-to-day support and development of your team through performance management.
Your key success within the role will be using your customer service skills to proactively manage your team and build a positive rapport to assist and develop their skills whilst achieving strategic KPI’s.
What you would do:
The below is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and the post holder is expected to undertake other duties appropriate to the role as may be reasonably required.
- Support and develop a high-performance culture by developing a highly effective team to meet and exceed set KPI’s
- Motivate the team to maintain high morale, low absenteeism, and low turnover
- Manage resources and prioritise workloads within the department to ensure achievement of service standards
- Proactively coach and support remote team members through regular 1:1 reviews to identify and address development needs and construct development plans
- Coordinate relevant training with team members to boost skills and knowledge, plus ensure compliance on the Study
- Monitor team performance and output through predefined reports made available to you from the supplier
- Develop and provide accurate management information reports on a regular basis and within deadlines
- Research and answer complaints, identifying the causes and taking appropriate action
- Relevant briefings and training communicated to staff to ensure Company plans and procedural changes are cascaded and understood
- Take full responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge and monitoring team’s knowledge of regulations, company products, processes, and procedures
- Take ownership and accountability of team rosters, timesheets and expenses to ensure that these are accurate thus ensuring that the team member is paid correctly
Key Skills, Qualifications, Characteristics & Attributes:
- Preferred: Proven experience managing/leading a remote team
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Excel and Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback
- A natural conversationalist with an ability to communicate confidently on the phone as well as the ability to listen
- Excellent command of the English language – written and spoken
- Responsible, and reliable with the ability to take account for your own work and actions
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Minimum 5 years previous customer service
- To liaise and communicate effectively with all staff both internal and external
- To communicate effectively with the staff and management team in a sensitive and professional manner
- To deal with complaints and difficult situations in a professional manner following the appropriate policy and escalation procedure
Training and Development
- To expand and update your own technical and professional skills
- To participate in and fully contribute to team activities including multidisciplinary meetings
- To undertake all mandatory training in line with business policies including Health and Safety
- To be aware of and adhere to business policies
- During the course of your employment, you may have access to see or hear information of a confidential nature and you are required not to disclose such information, particularly that relating to customers and staff.
- In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, you must not at any time use personal data held by the company for any unauthorized purpose or disclose such data to a third party.
- You must not make any disclosure to any unauthorized person or use any confidential information relating to the business affairs of the company unless expressly authorised to do so.
Health and Safety
- Employees must be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, to ensure that agreed safety procedures are carried out to maintain a safe environment for employees and visitors.
- Our client has adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy and all employees must be aware of their obligations to abide by the spirit and nature of the policy to avoid direct and indirect discrimination.
- All staff has a responsibility to report all clinical and non-clinical accidents or incidents promptly and when requested to, co-operate with any investigation undertaken.
Code of Conduct for Professional Group
- All staff are required to work in accordance with their professional group’s code of conduct
- This job description is intended as a basic guide to the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not exhaustive. It will be subject to regular review and amendment as necessary in consultation with the post holder.
- Will require a willingness to be flexible, and the ability to adapt to the business needs as required.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com