View Job Details
Aircraft Secure Clean Operative – Heathrow Airport
Location: Heathrow Airport | Posted: 9 October, 2019
One Resourcing are extremely proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, OCS, for the role of Aircraft Secure Clean Operative. You will be responsible for completing aircraft cleaning functions to deliver a high standard of presentation for customer aircraft cabin areas. OCS is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management services.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities and security check inside the aircraft cabin, as part of a friendly team for a major airport cleaning company.
You will also:
- Carry out security checks on the aircraft as required
- Clean the aircraft cabin area including hovering, dusting
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Check and replace head-rest covers, blankets, headphones, toiletries and seat-pocket items
- Clean aircraft kitchens (galleys)
- Clean and restock toilets
To succeed in the role you will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided
- Ability to carry and move cleaning equipment
- Right to Work in the UK
- Five year fully checkable reference history
- Ability to pass Criminal Record Check (CRC) and Counter Terrorist Check(CTC)
You will get in return:
- Various benefits which include discounts to numerous shops and services
- Discount on travelcards for Airport Staff
Pay rate is £8.21 per hour.
The shift pattern is 4 on 2 off, this consists of 2 5AM starts, 2 11PM finishes & then 2 rest days. You will need to be flexible and shift times can vary.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.21 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com