View Job Details
Aircraft Secure Cleaner– London Heathrow Airport
Location: Heathrow Airport | Posted: 27 November, 2019
One Resourcing are extremely proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, OCS, for the role of Aircraft Secure Clean Operative. You will be responsible for completing aircraft cleaning functions to deliver a high standard of presentation for customer aircraft cabin areas. OCS is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management services.
Successful candidates will need to have lived in the UK for three years over the last 5 years, as the role requires you to undergo a Counter Terrorism Check.
The main purpose of the role is to drive and assist our cleaning teams with cleaning and carrying out security checks of the passenger and crew areas on aircraft.
Working in a team, your main duties will include:
- Transporting cleaning teams to the aircraft they work on
- Carrying out a range of duties to ensure that the kitchens, toilets, galley and crew rest areas in airplanes are clean, tidy and safe.
- Checking and replacing head-rest covers, blankets, headphones, toiletries and seat-pocket items.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- A confident driver, with a full UK driving licence,
- A fully checkable reference history to cover the last five years
- The ability to pass Counter Terrorist Check (CTC) clearance
- The ability to pass a basic Criminal Record Check / Disclosure
- The Right to Work in the UK
You should also note that:
- Shifts are a minimum of eight hours long.
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and you will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to check and clean all the required areas.
- The role will involve some manual handling activities – e.g., lifting and carrying cleaning equipment.
You will get in return:
- The opportunity for progression through progression plans
- Various MyPal benefits which include discounts to numerous shops and services
- 28 Days of holiday (inclusive public BH)
- Discount on travelcards for Airport Staff
Pay rate is £8.82 per hour.
The shift pattern is 4 on 2 off, this consists of 2 0500-1500 shifts, 2 1500-2300 shifts & then 2 rest days.
Please note that all candidates would need to provide a full five year reference history, a UK Criminal Record Check, Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.82 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com