View Job Details
Location: | Posted: 22 April, 2021
ONE RESOURCING – AMBU-LIFT 2021
One Resourcing is delighted to be recruiting for HGV Class 2 Drivers to work at London Luton Airport. The position will be working for our Client who are an industry leading organisation that offers attractive hours with potential overtime opportunities, should the business have the requirement.
Our client provides excellent training and development that could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The pay rate on offer is £13.50 per hour and you will accumulate holiday pay and our Company operate an auto-enrollment pension scheme.
You will be required to work a mixture of Early and Late shifts that will include some, but not all weekends. You will need to be able to access London Luton Airport for shifts that could start as early as 04:00 and finish at late as 23:00.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• To collect and drop of passengers with reduced mobility (PRM).
• To safely drive the Company Ambu-Lifts on the runway to meet arriving/departing aircrafts.
• To complete the daily Company Vehicle Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the vehicle.
• To Ensure that Movement Control is updated on progress by use of IT handsets and radios.
• Carry out any additional reasonable duties as assigned by Company operational management.
Our ideal candidate:
• Customer driven and focused on delivering excellent customer service.
• Previous Airport driving experience is desirable, however, not an essential as our client will provide full training.
• You must be able to provide a 5 – year checkable history for background vetting.
• Previous experience of driving a 7.5t vehicle.
• and or working at heights would be advantageous.
• You must be aged 23 and over for insurance purposes.
• You must be able to obtain an airside driving permit and pass a driving medial with a colour-blind test.
This position is subject to satisfactory references and Criminal Record Check being received.
If you would like your career to take off with our client, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org