View Job Details
Banksman/Guideman One Resourcing – Heathrow Airport
Location: Heathrow Airport | Posted: 9 October, 2019
One Resourcing are extremely proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, OCS, for the role of Aircraft Secure Clean Operative. You will be responsible for completing aircraft cleaning functions to deliver a high standard of presentation for customer aircraft cabin areas. OCS is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management services.
Working as part of the Aircraft Appearance Cleaning Team, the purpose of this role will be to assist/guide the Hi – Lift Driver to transport all the required stocks, materials and equipment for the Cleaning Team on-board: to upload, unload vehicles and act as an active member of the OCS operational aircraft appearance team.
- To safely guide the Hi-lift vehicle on/off the aircraft
- To ensure the High-lift vehicle is safely positioned onto the aircraft and to ensure the aircraft door is safe to open prior to opening the Hi-lift doors/shutters
- To work with the Team Leader and Hi-Lift Drivers to ensure the aircraft is stocked and replenished
- To load and unload the Hi-lift vehicle with new and used products, cages, waste etc.
- To ensure the Hi-Lift vehicle is leaving the aircraft and its airport stand safe and clean
- There maybe at times a requirement to help the cleaning team with their duties.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- You must be able to understand English language to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
- Previous Airline &/or Airport experience is desired although not essential
- Self-motivated and reliable with a conscientious approach to the Safety and Security aspects of your role.
- Flexible approach to work and able to work efficiently and thoroughly with minimal supervision.
- Able to cope with a pressured environment.
- Excellent time keeping
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential – Applicants do not need to drive but MUST hold a Driving Licence
You will get in return:
- The opportunity for progression
- Discounts to numerous shops and services
- Discount on travelcards for Airport Staff
Pay rate is £8.82 per hour.
The shift pattern is 4 on 2 off, this consists of 2 5AM starts, 2 11PM finishes & then 2 rest days. You will need to be flexible as shift times can vary.
Please note that all candidates would need to provide a full five year reference history, a UK Criminal Record Check, Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.82 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com