View Job Details
Bar Staff – Executive Lounge
Location: | Posted: 13 March, 2019
We are looking for Full-Time Bar Staff for an Executive Airport Lounge at Gatwick. Candidates must be willing to be flexible in terms of working hours, with some shifts falling on weekends and bank holidays. All successful candidates must undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to continue supporting our client based at Gatwick airport, with their recruitment for 2019.
Our client operates premium airport lounges, ideal for anyone who is flying from the airport. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared food, drinks from a fully tended bar, unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines all before catching their flight.
We are very excited to be recruiting for the role of Bar Team Member.
Pay rate for this role is £8.75 – £8.90 per hour. Benefits include:
- Healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- On and off the job training
- Free meal on shift
- Free lounge visits
- Great working environment!
ROLE OF BAR TEAM MEMBER:
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for savvy drinks preparation and serving (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Ensuring an impeccably clean and pristine bar area which is fully stocked and ready for efficient service.
- Taking food orders and recommending a la carte items and champagne.
- Glass washing and polishing.
- Maintaining equipment hygiene.
- You’ll be a brilliant candidate for these roles if you are a strong dedicated individual who will actively strive to contribute positively and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
- Suitable candidates will preferably have 1 year minimum experience in a similar role.
Working at Gatwick Airport requires candidates to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.Successful candidates would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you have the dedication, commitment and passion that our client requires then please apply. Should your CV match the criteria we are looking for one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to go through the next stages of the application process.
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.75 to £8.90 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org