View Job Details
Cabin Crew – BA Euroflyer LGW (Short Haul)
Location: | Posted: 22 February, 2022
Cabin Crew – BA EuroFlyer (New-Entry)
**On-Boarding Now! – Cabin Crew – BA Euroflyer**
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £16,200.00k – £25,000.00k
Who Are We?
One Resourcing Ltd is the number one specialised aviation and airport recruitment company supplying staff and recruitment services to UK airports. We provide a full referencing and recruitment services.
We have been the recruitment partner for BA Euroflyer since November 2021 and are extremely proud to continue assisting them this exciting opportunity.
This airline offers a short haul subsidiary based at London Gatwick Airport. As a member of our Cabin Crew team you’ll deliver the highest levels of customer service across our European network from Gatwick.
***Training course’s will be taking place in Winter 2022***
You’ll be assigned to a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways at Gatwick and be part of the BA Group. As a member of Cabin Crew with British Airways, you’ll be enthusiastic and passionate about our products. You’ll deliver excellent service, create an inviting atmosphere and focus on putting our customer at the heart of everything you do. You’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills and take control of your career path and be recognized and rewarded for your outstanding contribution.
We’re keen to offer development and career progression to roles such as Senior Cabin Crew (SCCM), crew trainer and more. This opportunity is for people looking to join us in London Gatwick at a short haul point-to-point base. We kindly request that you only apply for one Cabin Crew role with us at a time; our system will automatically withdraw any additional applications.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of application
- Holding valid UK passport with minimum 12 months’ validity or right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to access London Gatwick Airport 365 days, 24 hours, 7 days a week. (To live a maximum of 90 minutes from LGW)
- Ability to swim 50m followed by treading water for 3 minutes.
- Ability to lift a weight of up to 23kg (4st)
- Reach 201cm with a closed fist on your dominant arm and feet flat on the floor
- Full Five-Year Reference History
- Basic DBS Check (Overseas Criminal Record if applicable)
- Passion for providing customer service.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org