View Job Details
Catering Assistant – Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Station
Location: Heathrow Airport | Posted: 27 November, 2019
One Resourcing Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for one of Heathrow Airport’s most prestigious catering establishments – Caviar House & Prunier
Pay rate for this role is from £8.21 TO £9.50 p/h plus TRONC (a fund into which tips and service charges are paid for distribution to the staff.)
Are you energetic, sales focused and have exceptional customer service experience in exclusive bars & restaurant environments?
You will be challenged and developed within an extremely positive, fun and professional environment. We simply ask for you strive to do your best, deliver exceptional customer service and be proud of our brand.
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional personal communication skills and the desire to promote our menu to a variety of clients for their enjoyment.
- You will be well groomed, articulate and confident in your approach.
- Additional languages you speak, will be beneficial
- Customer Service
- Quality and Freshness of food preparation
- Stock Control / Ordering /Wastage / Damage Control
- Cash Handling
- Health and Safety
- Liaison with Warehouse
- Food Safety / Temperature
- Equipment Maintenance
- Full five-year reference history
- Basic DBS Check
- Overseas Criminal Record (if applicable)
- Ability to access the airport for early morning starts
- To obtain an airside pass that allows you access to security restricted zones can take some time so we are looking to start now.
- Monthly Sales Incentives with financial reward through payroll
- Monthly Sales Incentives with CHP voucher scheme to spend in the stores
- Canteen Passes available at Heathrow
- Car parking
- Uniform included
- ID cards included
- Ad-hoc rewards for large sales
- Service Awards
- Paid rest breaks
- Discounted Simply Health
- Training & Supplier Visits
- Christmas party
Due to the business requirements and the possibility of working night shifts candidates have to be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
Please note that all candidates would need to provide a full five year reference history, a UK Criminal Record Check, Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.21 to £9.50 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org