View Job Details
Chef de Partie
Location: | Posted: 13 March, 2019
Calling All Chefs – Jamie Oliver Needs You!
Competitive salary of up to £10.00 per hour, based on skills and previous experience.
One Resourcing Ltd are very pleased to be recruiting Team Chefs on behalf of Jamies Italian at London Gatwick Airport.
Your role at Jamies Italian will be determined based on your current skills and experience. Working as part of the Jamies Italian Team of Chefs you will act as a role model for all aspiring new Chefs. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all aspects of the kitchen and produce the highest quality dishes made with the freshest local ingredients. You will experience life as a chef in one of the busiest high volume kitchens in the country, working for the most respected chefs in the industry.
- To ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen, maintaining world class standards at all times.
- To produce high quality fresh dishes whilst keeping up with the high pace and volume of the kitchen.
- To produce menu items for service coordinating with other departments, maintaining the highest standards and always adhering to the spec to achieve the correct quality, appearance and portion size.
- To keep all kitchen and food preparation areas immaculately clean at all times.
- To follow the health and safety procedures in place and to maintain all machinery and equipment appropriately in line with completed risk assessments and training.
- To follow the correct cleaning procedure using correct products and to be fully aware of the proper storage of products as required.
VARIABLE SHIFT PATTERN
Please note, the operation is open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and therefore this role offers a variable shift pattern. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning as well as late evening shifts . Your availability can be discussed at the time of interview.
·Legendary trips away to visit our food suppliers
·Delicious fresh meals when on shift – completely free!
·28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
·50% off food in our restaurants for you and up to 3 guests when off duty
·Discount on Jamie Oliver merchandise
·Competitive rates of pay
·Instant recognition prizes for excellent team work
·Cycle to work scheme
·Discount on gym membership
·Absolutely no zero-hour contracts here!
·Excellent training and career development opportunities from our Jamie Oliver Academy
GATWICK AIRPORT REGULATIONS
As this is an airport based role, you will need to undergo a full 5 year referencing check in order to obtain an airside ID pass.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org