View Job Details
Chef – Heathrow Airport
Location: Heathrow Airport | Posted: 9 October, 2019
One Resourcing Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for one of Heathrow Airport’s most prestigious catering establishments – Caviar House & Prunier
SALARY FOR THIS POSITION IS £25K PLUS TRONC (a fund into which tips and service charges are paid for distribution to the staff.)
The role of Chef is key to the development of the business. The role will focus on the continuation and development of all company food presentation standards, Food Hygiene standards and menu development.
- Ensure every customer always receives courteous and professional service.
- Interact with customers to create a unique experience.
- Ensure communication with customer is always clear, polite and informative.
- Sampling activity to attract new customers.
- Quality control (ensure system in place to check daily deliveries to ensure product quality and temperature standards maintained).
- Stock management to ensure orders on time to warehouse/Portion control in line with menu requirements/Damage /Waste Control/ Presentation inline the with company guidelines.
- Food safety / Temperature Control: maintain records.
- Equipment Maintenance report to Head Office via the Terminal Managers.
- Cost control / Expenditure reduce where possible use of non-essential items.
- Maintain clean working environment.
- Maintain all Company and legal Food Safety standards.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to the standards set by the Company.
- Ensure that correct presentation of each dish set by Head Office is always adhered to.
- Ensure that bespoke dishes made are kept within guidelines of Company policy.
- Modify dishes to keep in line with current market trends.
- Communication with Terminal Managers about new seasonal menus in advance.
- Full five-year reference history
- Basic DBS Check
- Overseas Criminal Record (if applicable)
- Ability to access the airport for early morning starts
- To obtain an airside pass that allows you access to security restricted zones can take some time so we are looking to start now.
- Canteen Passes available at Heathrow
- Car parking
- Uniform included
- ID cards included
- Service Awards
- Paid rest breaks
- Discounted Simply Health
- Training & Supplier Visits
- Christmas party
Due to the business requirements and the possibility of working night shifts candidates have to be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
Please note that all candidates would need to provide a full five year reference history, a UK Criminal Record Check, Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com