View Job Details
Community Testing Specialist
Location: Multiple UK | Posted: 4 March, 2021
One Resourcing is delighted to announce that we are partnering with Wren Healthcare to provide Covid-19 PCR tests for travel. Alongside our brand-new Gatwick clinic we are also looking for Community Testing Specialists.
Our gold standard tests for travel are approved by Public Health England and are carried out at our clinics under direct supervision by Wren’s clinical nursing team. The test is extremely accurate and will be able to confirm whether a person is actively infected with the virus. We provide a PCR Certificate for Travel – Fit-to- Fly Certificate within 24 hours.
Due to the above exciting news, One Resourcing and Wren are recruiting for a team of dedicated individuals who will be responsible for ensuring that our new clinics are successfully opened and managed in a welcoming, controlled and essentially safe environment. With focus being placed on delivering an excellent customer experience that provides our customers with essential healthcare travel information.
Hourly Rate: £60/ £125 per day.
Hours of work: Flexible
As a community Testing Specialist with Wren Healthcare the post holder will be expected to travel within reasonable distances deemed by the needs of the business. The services provided are not limited to the patient’s home and may take place in Wren Healthcare’s community-based clinics. The post holder will always have availability to contact a Registered Nurse for advice and support should the need arise.
The individual should be flexible, hardworking and tech-savvy, with their own car, driving licence and relevant business insurance to join us in helping deliver this service nationwide. This is an opportunity to boost your career and confidence working in this vital area of healthcare at this current time and be part of our Community Testing Specialist team.
Accountabilities and Activities:
• Accountable for the competent and confident delivery of high-quality clinical care to all patients/participants within Wren Healthcare Ltd
• Ensure all patient/participant care is documented and that all relevant records are completed accurately, and within agreed timescales, using company approved documentation in line with NMC and CQC standards.
• Accountable for reporting all activity, risks and issues in line with Wren Healthcare policies and procedures.
• Communicate effectively, promoting open and trusting relationships.
• Follow company policy relating to data management
• Work autonomously but recognise limitations and when to raise concerns across the company reporting structure.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
• Appropriate nursing qualification
• Up to date mandatory training
• Additional training will be relevant to the role and service requirements.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience
• Good basic IT skills, utilising mobile devices and Microsoft systems
• Desirable community experience
• Full, clean drivers’ licence
• To act in accordance with Wren Healthcare standard operating procedures and guidelines.
• Adhere to regulations required under the Care Quality Commission.
• To act in accordance with the NMC’s The Code for Professional Standards of Practice and Behaviour for Nurses and Midwives and other statutory requirements
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com