View Job Details
Location: Multiple UK | Posted: 2 September, 2020
One Resourcing is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client who is a multi-award-winning provider of private health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors. Our client helps people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives.
The COVID-19 Study:
Our client has become involved, and are very proud to support, the government’s COVID-19 Infection Survey. This study will help scientists understand who has been infected with the coronavirus, even if they have not realised it at the time. You will not be entering households where we either know or suspect that participants are suffering from COVID-19, and appropriate PPE will be provided to you.
Our client is looking for flexible, hardworking and tech-savvy people with their own car and driving licence to join us in helping deliver this exciting nationwide study. If you’re passionate about health and want to expand your knowledge and experience within this sector and you’re keen to learn new skills, such as phlebotomy, this could be the role for you.
• You must have a full UK driving licence, your own car and must be comfortable with long drives
• This is a 0-hour contract, but due to high demand you must be available to work a minimum of 4 days per week (including some evenings and weekends) for 8 hours per day. We are expecting the study to last for at least 12 months, at which point there will be opportunities to join our client as full-time Health Screening Specialists.
• The role involves using an app on a daily basis, so you must have excellent IT skills, attention to detail and problem-solving ability
• This is a community-based role, so you must be happy communicating with people from all walks of life at their own homes
• After the interview, you must be happy to attend an Assessment Day in Worthing or Crawley
• Not essential, but a background in health or a Sports Science degree is preferable
What you will do:
• Receive a daily list of households to be visited in your area
• Plan out your day and route
• Contact participants to let them know you will be visiting
• Visit participants at their homes (you will not enter their homes) to collect the swab samples
• Accurately log participant and sample information within the app
• Complete all records and reports within set timescales
• Deliver all samples to designated courier pick-up locations
What’s in it for you:
• A very competitive day rate of £125 – £150
• The opportunity to boost your career and confidence.
• A range of flexible benefits including pension, free Vitality life insurance with Vitality membership benefits; discounted Gym membership, wearable tech, spa days, and trainers
• 4 free private health assessments per year
This is a 0 hours contract; however due to high demand, we are looking for people who can commit to working at least 4 days work a week. We are anticipating that the role will last for at least 12 months.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £125 – £150 per day
If you believe you have the necessary experience and are committed to the national interest in helping the UK Government to learn more about the Coronavirus, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 562964 and speak to one of our dedicated team.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com