View Job Details
Customer Care Agent
Location: | Posted: 13 March, 2019
One Resourcing are delighted to be supporting our client based at Gatwick airport with their recruitment for the role of PRM Customer Care agent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to represent our client and Gatwick Airport and to showcase your World Class customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Working as a member of the Airport services team, you will be responsible for the transfer of passengers, which includes:
- Passengers with reduced mobility (PRM)
- Those needing assistance
- This includes the transfer to the aircraft from the terminal, or from the aircraft to the terminal and onto arrivals.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have a background of working within the care industry and have knowledge of working with those who require special assistance.
- We are seeking candidates who have a real passion for people, delivering excellent customer service on a daily basis.
- You will need to demonstrate a clear commitment to team work and have good communication skills.
- Great rates of pay
- Staff discounts at airport retailers and restaurants
- Weekly Pay
- Potential to move into permanent role after qualifying period
- Full five-year reference history
- Basic DBS Check
- Overseas Criminal Record (if applicable)
- Ability to access the airport for early morning starts
- To obtain an airside pass that allows you access to security restricted zones can take some time so we are looking to start now.
So, if you are looking to embark on a new career in 2019 then please send through your CV and we will look to assist you in making your first step in securing your dream role working at the airport!
Please note that due to the high amount of application we expect for this role we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com