View Job Details
Customer Relation Advisor – Work from Home! (Full Time & Part Time)
Location: | Posted: 19 August, 2021
Work From Home!
Our client is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors. They help people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives.
They are currently assess around 80,000 customers in over 2000 pop-up clinics across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Assessing a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers. They have also become involved, and are very proud to support, the government’s Covid-19 Infection Survey.
• £17,300-£18,000 basic salary per annum, avg full time take-home pay (2019) £23,600
• Uncapped commission payments!
• Opportunities to progress within the company
• A range of flexible benefits including pension, free Vitality life insurance with Vitality membership benefits; discounted Gym membership, wearable tech, spa days, and trainers
• 4 free health assessments a year for you, family and friends
• The opportunity to be involved in social activities throughout the year to make friends and build relationships
The Customer Relations Advisor will be accountable for delivering excellent customer service, to facilitate a smooth customer journey. Providing one call resolution whenever possible, booking appointments, providing customer information, handling transactions, responding to all types of customer correspondence and contact including dealing with customer complaints, and selling additional tests where appropriate. The advisor will be knowledgeable, polite, and helpful during every interaction with the customer.
The Customer Relations Advisor will also carry out a wide spectrum of administration and customer service duties to enable Bluecrest Health Screening to function efficiently and to provide excellent customer service to our customer base.
• To represent Bluecrest Health Screening by dealing with all customer interactions by telephone, email, online, including those forwarded by outsourced suppliers
• To meet all required customer interaction SLA?s
• To be scheduling appointments at a set conversion target
• To make outbound calls to customers who have been mailed and not yet responded.
• To meet all other relevant and current sales KPIs
• To move between a variety of inbound and outbound and customer service calls
• To be open to coaching, feedback, and sales skills training. To apply the learning?s to calls once training /coaching is complete
• To achieve a call quality score of 93% or greater
• To adhere to ISO 9001, and the customer service policies
• Using Word & Excel to write reports and create customer correspondence
• Deal with refunds, creditors, debtors, and finance
• To remove customers from the mailing list upon request, and follow the data information request process
• To provide general office administration and support including post, filing, photocopying, and producing letters as required
• Weekend work may be required based on the business needs
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and the post holder is expected to undertake other duties appropriate to the role as may be reasonably required.
Core Competencies & Experience
• Customer Service
• Excellent listener
• Ability to empathise towards our customers
• Ability to build a rapport with customers
• Must have a professional telephone manner
• Excellent sales/persuasion and negotiation skills
• Experience in objection handling
• Excellent product/ business knowledge
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Input accuracy
• Data protection
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Work well in team environment
• Personal integrity and pride in work
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to remain self-motivated during remote working
• Business enthusiasm/ general interest in health & wellbeing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR UPDATED CV TO JOBS@ONERESOURCING.COM
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com