View Job Details
Customer Service Assistant – Gatwick Airport
Location: Gatwick Airport | Posted: 3 April, 2019
One Resourcing are extremely proud to be recruiting for Customer Service Assistants on behalf of our client.
To deliver sales through excellent customer service using outstanding service skills to all customers.
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service through consistently exceeding Customer expectations.
- Demonstrate positive personal behaviours and a can-do attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve operational standards across the store
- Customer Service: To deliver excellent customer service
- People: Continually improve performance through constant coaching and development, both individually and as a team.
- Sales & Commercial Focus: To maximize sales opportunities.
- Operational Standards: To deliver excellent operational standards in partnership with the back of house team
- Risk Management & Health and Safety: Prevent company property loss, theft or abuse and report losses to line manager. Ensure that H& S standards are adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Communication: able to communicate verbally in English (essential) knowledge of a second language (helpful).
- Knowledge: Product knowledge (helpful)
- Experience: of working within a service industry (helpful)
- Customer Focussed: Putting the customer at the heart of everything by demonstrating outstanding service skills
- Interpersonal Skills: Building relationships with customers
- Learning & Development: To do what I do best everyday
- Professional Standards: Making a great place to work
- Sales and Standards: Understand sales targets and Implement agreed store standards
The starting pay rate is £8.35 p/h rising to £9.15 after successful completion of a 3-month probation.
Candidates are expected to be fully flexible as the shop operates 365 days a year and can involve working a variety of early/late shifts and will include working weekends and bank holidays.
Due to the business requirements and the possibility of working unsociable hours candidates have to be at least 18 years of ageto be considered for this position.
Please note that due to Airport security regulations, all candidates would need to provide a full five year reference history, a UK Criminal Record Check, Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.35 to £9.15 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org