View Job Details
Dispatch & Ops Training Assistant – GGS
Location: London Gatwick Airport | Posted: 17 September, 2022
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to be recruiting, once again, on behalf of our client Gatwick Ground Services. GGS provide airport ground services to the most prestigious airline operating at London Gatwick Airport supporting British Airways, Vueling and the brand new short haul operation BA Euroflyer.
As the Dispatch and Operations Training Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of Dispatch and Operations training including but not limited to;
- Develop training plans and strategy
- Deliver high quality training to new starters
- Deliver refreshers and training to existing employees
- Working in partnership with the Training Department to ensure all skills based and mandatory training is up to date and compliant.
In addition to the training duties, you will be expected to conduct the full duties of Gate Coordinator Ops and Airside Controller roles as and where reasonably required.
You will be required to abide to the airport policies and operating procedures, as well as GGS policies and procedures and code of conduct.
You will be expected to project a smart, professional, and can-do attitude to client Airlines through thorough work practices and excellent customer service. As well as fully committing to the “We Are GGS” Principles and Pillars.
The post holder will require an excellent level of communication skills both written and verbal at all levels.
- At least 2 years in a Dispatch or Ops based role (working on BA and VY products would be advantageous)
- Previous training or L&D experience is desirable
- Good Knowledge of Dispatch and Operations role and working practices
- Pro-active and self-motivated, able to use initiative to develop and evolve training plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (flexible, proactive, approachable)
- 5 years worth of satisfactory references to obtain an airside pass that allows you access to security restricted zones can take some time so we are looking to start now.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Full Manual UK Driving Licence
- Ability to access the airport for early morning starts
- A satisfactory criminal record check
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com