View Job Details
Duty Manager – Executive Lounge – Gatwick Airport
Location: Gatwick Airport | Posted: 13 June, 2019
One Resourcing are very pleased to be recruiting for No1 Lounges at London Gatwick Airport, we are looking for Duty Manager ‘s who will help to deliver the award winning service which No1 Lounges are known for. If you want to know more about the role, then carry on reading…
No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh.
With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was named as one of 100 Best Companies to work for.
You are a key player of the operational management for your designated lounges. You will be a first point of contact for all your staff members and support in managing the day-to-day running of your lounge, along with support for your Operations Manager.
- To uphold all Health and Safety, EHO, accident reporting, evacuation and GDPR systems being fully adhered to and records completed and up to date.
- To be responsive to, and organise roster changes, communicating any changes to the relevant staff in a timely manner appropriately
- To brief the Team Leaders of any changes to service, product, training, forecasts ahead of the Shape Up and constantly throughout the shift
- To be present on the floor, conducting ‘figure of 8’s’ with the Team Leaders and to be aware of busy “pressure points”, taking appropriate action
- Proactively adhere to and uphold consistency in SOPs, service flows, processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Positive attitude and friendly
- Clear communicator
- Organisational skills
- Presentation perfect
- Experience in delivering premium hospitality
- Experience working to a shift pattern
- Experience of working on a busy bar
£25,936 per annum
- Healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- On and off the job training
- Free meal on shift
- Free lounge visits
- Great working environment!
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
By applying for this role, you provide consent for One Resourcing Ltd, acting as an employment agency, to share your details with the end user.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,936.00 /year
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org