View Job Details
Executive Lounge – Assistant Lounge Manager
Location: | Posted: 11 May, 2021
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely excited to continue supporting and recruiting for the reopening of the Executive Lounges at London Gatwick, London Heathrow and Birmingham Airport! We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Lounge Manager to join the team in preparation for Summer 2021.
Our client provides a sanctuary for you to eat, drink and relax in style before you fly.
Position: Assistant Lounge Manager
Reports to: Lounge Manager
Salary : £26,750
As a member of the lounge management team, you will be working as a team to drive the performance of the business and are responsible to ensure the efficient running and operational management of the lounge during your shift.
It will be your responsibility to deliver exceptional service, standards. You will inspire, lead, motivate, train, and manage the team whilst maximizing revenue and profitability taking accountability for controllable costs. It is important that you ensure compliance and health, and safety measures are to the highest standards.
- To uphold all Health and Safety, Process and compliance, accident reporting, evacuation and GDPR systems being fully adhered to and records completed and up to date.
- To be a ‘Key holder’ ensuring the agreed lounge opening hours are adhered to.
- Be the Management contact throughout your shift, effectively dealing with all internal, airport partner and third-party queries and issues.
- To be up to date with all company updates, correspondence, and training.
- To be responsive to and organise roster changes.
- Manage payroll spend in line with lounge revenue.
- To effectively set targets for your shift and brief the team accordingly, co-ordinating deployment of staff to optimise efficiency and service delivery.
- To be present on the floor, ensuring consistency in delivering service.
- Manage sales and revenue targets throughout your shift, whilst effectively manging capacity and guest experience.
- Accurately closing out tills and cashing up and invoicing.
- Coordinate and conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team.
- Manage the onboarding, induction and training of any new staff.
- Take responsibility for each shift, ensuring that the guest experience is perfectly delivered in line with No1 Lounges service style and service recovery is actioned if necessary.
- To create, encourage and monitor workplace performance, culture & community, ensuring No1 Lounges is an inspirational place to work.
- Support and assist Operations Manager where required for admin related duties including airport specific reporting and Issuing and scheduling of IDs within airport regulations.
- Experience in delivering premium hospitality.
- Experience working to a shift pattern.
- Experience of working on a busy bar environment.
- Experience of a being in a similar management position.
- Full five-year reference history
- Basic DBS Check
- Overseas Criminal Record (if applicable)
- Ability to access the airport for early morning starts
- Healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- On and off the job training
- Free meal on shift
- Free lounge visits
- Great working environment!
So, if you are looking to embark on a new career in 2021 then please send through your CV and we will look to assist you in making your first step in securing your dream role working at the airport!
Please note that due to the high amount of application we expect for this role we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org