View Job Details
Lounge Host – No1 Lounges
Location: Various | Posted: 11 May, 2021
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely excited to continue supporting and recruiting for the reopening of the Executive Lounges at London Gatwick Airport! We are currently looking for Team Hosts to join the team in preparation for Spring/ Summer 2022.
Our client provides a sanctuary for you to eat, drink and relax in style before you fly.
Position: Team Host (FULL TIME)
Reports to: Lounge Manager/ Assistant Lounge Manager
Hourly Rate: £10.12 (WEEKLY PAY)
You will be delivering excellent service and championing the guest experience across all sections of the operation. You work as part of a team and are multi-skilled, able to perform in each of the below areas of the lounge. As a brand ambassador you will engage with every guest individually, with personality and flair.
· Reception: You are the first impression and set the tone for each guest’s experience. By offering the warmest welcome and a smooth and informative check-in, you will ensure that our guests feel at ease and ready to sit back and relax. To take ownership of the capacity of the lounge in line with revenue targets, passenger forecasts and flows. To understand all channels of entry into the lounge and how to process correctly. Cashing-up and billing completed accurately and on time.
· Bar: As a bartender, you provide a speedy but personable service, maintaining consistently high levels of drinks service and aiming to exceed guests’ expectations. You will make sure that you are restocking/cleaning as you go and that you always have full availability of products.
· Floor: Ownership of your section allocated on shift, taking pride in your area of responsibility, and having a keen eye for detail.
· Food Service: Approaching the two elements of food service by being proactive and efficient. You will be running food from the kitchen and looking after the self-serve food area. All food that leaves the kitchen must be perfectly presented, comply with SOP and have undergone the correct food safety checks.
- Experience in delivering premium hospitality.
- Experience of a being in a similar customer service position.
- Full five-year reference history
- Basic DBS Check
- Overseas Criminal Record (if applicable)
- Ability to access the airport for early morning starts.
- Healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- On and off the job training
- Free meal on shift
- Free lounge visits
- Great working environment!
So, if you are looking to embark on a new career in 2021 then please send through your CV and we will look to assist you in making your first step in securing your dream role working at the airport!
Please note that due to the high amount of application we expect for this role we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org