View Job Details
Health Assessment Specialist
Location: Nationwide | Posted: 15 March, 2021
Are you are interested in health and wellbeing? Looking for an opportunity to start your career in healthcare? Then this role is for you!
One Resourcing is delighted to announce that we are partnering with Bluecrest Wellness. Bluecrest is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors. We help people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives.
We currently assess around 80,000 customers in over 2000 pop up clinics across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Bluecrest can assess for a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers.
We have also become involved, and are very proud to support, the governments Covid-19 Infection Survey.
Purpose of Role:
As a Health Assessment Specialist you will deliver exceptionally high-quality health assessment events. To achieve minimum company standards associated with clinical accuracy and quality, customer service, and sales. To be prepared to undertake training to become a fully qualified phlebotomist. We are advertising for 30 hours per week, with scope to increase to 40 once probation/ training is completed.
The below is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and the post holder is expected to undertake other duties appropriate to the role as may be reasonably required; especially with extra duties commensurate with a Health Assessment Specialist role.
- Drive to the event, planning your trip accordingly prior to setting off. If you require an overnight hotel stay or parking to be booked, requesting this from the operations team as soon as you receive your shifts.
- Arrive at the event and set up your kit and the event marketing collateral in preparation for the assessment day ahead; each event must be set-up and branded to Bluecrest Guidelines.
- Communicate with the head office regarding any problems.
- Undertake a variety of customer service tasks including; greeting customers, taking payments, dealing with customer complaints or queries, and any other tasks that may arise.
- Handle any cash payments in the appropriate way and accordingly to company policy.
- Produce high-quality customer service at all times; engage and make our customers feel at ease and confident about choosing to have a Bluecrest Health Assessment.
- Inform customers of medically appropriate tests available – you must be comfortable working to targets.
- Deliver Health Assessments; PAD, ECG, Phlebotomy (once qualified), Lung Function & Body Composition tests in a timely manner
- Make sure company policy regarding phlebotomy practice, blood taking and storage are strictly adhered to – seek advice if questions arise (once qualified)
- Look after the medical devices, ensure that all the correct procedures are used to handle them.
- Ensure at the end of each day you are checking your stock and placing orders for more in good time. It’s imperative that you never run out of stock.
- Pack down at the end of the day.
- Ensure you work to develop a strong and productive relationship with your Team Manager based on trust and respect.
- Ensure you spend time with your Team Manager discussing issues and any areas for development.
- Attend all training as required and keep up to date with clinical and phlebotomy skills and knowledge.
- Ensure any sickness is reported as early as possible.
- Be prepared to be flexible in this role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- £15k salary with an annual OTE of £23k including bonus
- A range of flexible benefits including pension, free Vitality life insurance with Vitality membership benefits; discounted Gym membership, wearable tech, spa days, and trainers
- The opportunity to be involved in social activities throughout the year to make friends and build relationships
- 4 free health assessments a year for you, family and friends
- Life Insurance
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
Schedule: 10 hour shift, Monday to Friday, Weekends
Experience: Sports Science: 1 year (preferred)
Work remotely: Yes
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com