View Job Details
Housekeeper – Executive Lounge – Gatwick Airport
Location: Gatwick Airport | Posted: 13 March, 2019
We are looking for Full-Time Housekeepers for an Executive Airport Lounge at Gatwick. Candidates must be willing to be flexible in terms of working hours, with some shifts falling on weekends and bank holidays. All successful candidates must undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to continue supporting our client based at Gatwick airport, with their recruitment for 2019.
Our client operates premium airport lounges, ideal for anyone who is flying from the airport. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared food, drinks from a fully tended bar, unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines all before catching their flight.
We are very excited to be recruiting for the role of Housekeeper
ROLE OF HOUSEKEEPER:
- To ensuring we operate a spotless lounge environment in all of our key areas, maintaining an immaculate look all day.
- We are looking for dynamic, personable and well presented people, driven by customer care and passionate about cleanliness, with an eye for detail.
- You will need to be able to work well with your other team members whilst being able to take instructions easily and quickly
- Our ideal candidate has great organisational skills, along with a calm and welcoming personality during anytime of the day with ability to take their initiative whilst providing our housekeeping services as well as our lounge cleaning.
- Our Housekeepers (Cleaners) will be a key part of our lounge operation and we are looking for dedicated individuals who are keen to provide a spotless environment for our guests.
- Healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- On and off the job training
- Free meal on shift
- Free lounge visits
- Great working environment!
This role requires a strong dedicated candidate who can actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
You’ll be a brilliant candidate for these roles if you are passionate about delivering customer service to the highest standard. You will need to demonstrate a clear commitment to team work and have excellent communication skills. Experience in this role is beneficial, but not essential.
Working at Gatwick Airport requires candidates to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.Successful candidates would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you have the dedication, commitment and passion that our client requires then please press the apply button. Should your CV match the criteria we are looking for one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to go through the next stages of the application process.
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.75 to £8.90 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org