View Job Details
Part Time Survey Interviewer – Gatwick Airport
Location: Gatwick Airport | Posted: 3 April, 2019
One Resourcing are extremely proud to be recruiting for The Civil Aviation Authority, the leading authority in aviation.
One Resourcing is currently recruiting for a part time Survey interviewer on behalf of the CAA, based at London Gatwick Airport.
The role consists of 10 shifts per month (75 hours per month). Successful candidates must be fully flexible as you will need to be able to work alongside the busiest passenger times at the airport Monday – Sunday between 0500-2230.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role of Survey interviewer is to collect information on the characteristics of air passengers through face-to-face interviews at airside locations.
- To approach air passengers to seek their cooperation with the survey.
- To obtain accurate information from air passengers both on their journey and their personal details using a preset questionnaire.
- Use judgement to consider the answers given to questions and probe where these seem unusual or inconsistent and revise the recorded answer if appropriate. Indicate on the questionnaire where it is believed that false information has been deliberately given.
- Maintain a strict systematic random sampling scheme to ensure integrity of survey results.
- On a rotating basis act as shift team leader, ensuring that the team are in place on time, maintain productivity, dealing with any problems and liasing with HQ staff as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience and knowledge of the airport/aviation industry would be beneficial.
- You must be flexible with hours, as you will need to be able to work alongside the busiest passenger times at the relevant airport between 0500-2230.
Benefits,Hours & Pay rate:
- The pay rate for this role is £9.86 per hour
- Free Parking and Uniform allowance
- Staff discounts at airport retailers and restaurants.
Due to the business requirements and the possibility of working unsociable hours candidates have to be at least 18 years of ageto be considered for this position.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please submit your CV today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Please note that due to the high amount of applications for this role we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.86 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com