View Job Details
Porter – Heathrow Airport
Location: Heathrow Airport | Posted: 9 October, 2019
One Resourcing Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for one of Heathrow Airport’s most prestigious catering establishments for their 2019 season, Caviar House & Prunier
Pay rate for this role is UP TO £9.50 plus TRONC (a fund into which tips and service charges are paid for distribution to the staff.)
Hours will predominantly be 13:00 – 22:00 but may vary.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic, outgoing Kitchen Porter who is not afraid of hard work, to come and work for us.
The kitchen porter’s main duties will consist of all duties of the Caviar House & Prunier team including, kitchen duties, washing up of dishes and cutlery, cleaning down of kitchen appliances, clearing of seafood bar and any other reasonable task as directed by your supervisor/line manager.
The duties may include,
- Washing dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand
- Maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Cleaning food preparation areas, facilities, or equipment
- Ensuring all the equipment is put away correctly
- Sorting and removing waste, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional personal communication skills and the desire to promote our menu to a variety of clients for their enjoyment.
- You will be well groomed, articulate and confident in your approach.
- Additional languages you speak, will be beneficial
- Full five-year reference history
- Basic DBS Check
- Overseas Criminal Record (if applicable)
- Ability to access the airport for early morning starts
- To obtain an airside pass that allows you access to security restricted zones can take some time so we are looking to start now.
- Monthly Sales Incentives with financial reward through payroll
- Monthly Sales Incentives with CHP voucher scheme to spend in the stores
- Canteen Passes available at Heathrow
- Car parking
- Uniform included
- ID cards included
- Ad-hoc rewards for large sales
- Service Awards
- Paid rest breaks
- Discounted Simply Health
- Training & Supplier Visits
- Christmas party
Please note that all candidates would need to provide a full five year reference history, a UK Criminal Record Check, Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.21 to £9.50 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com