View Job Details
Prep Chef One Resourcing – Gatwick Airport,
Location: Gatwick Airport | Posted: 27 November, 2019
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to continue supporting our client No1 Lounges with their recruitment for 2019.
We are very excited to be recruiting for experienced Prep Chefs for their Executive Airport Lounge at Gatwick Airport.
Our client operates premium airport lounges, ideal for anyone who is flying from the airport. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared food, drinks from a fully tended bar, unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines all before catching their flight.
Pay rate for this role is £9.50p/h
- Preparing and presenting No1 lounges delicious food to standard at all times
- Ensuring a smooth and quick service back of house to achieve excellent service front of house
- Take ownership of the kitchen, pass, prep and pot wash areas.
- Ensure the kitchen is spotless at all times, in line with compliance regulations
- Ensuring our products are always available
- Taking ownership of stock ordering, planning and rotation
- Ability to work within a team
- Flexibility and planning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in working on a shift pattern
- Experience of working in premium hospitality
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation
- Experience working in a busy kitchen environment
You’ll be a brilliant candidate for these roles if you are a strong dedicated individual who will actively strive to contribute positively and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
Working at Gatwick Airport requires candidates to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.Successful candidates would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you have the dedication, commitment and passion that our client requires then please apply.
Should your CV match the criteria we are looking for one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to go through the next stages of the application process.
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
By applying for this role, you provide consent for One Resourcing Ltd, acting as an employment agency, to share your details with the end user.
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com