View Job Details
Receptionist – Executive Lounge
Location: | Posted: 13 March, 2019
We are looking for welcoming, organised and motivated receptionists to join our client, an executive airport lounge at Gatwick. Successful candidates must be able to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks AND would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to continue supporting our client based at Gatwick airport, with their recruitment for 2019.
Our client operates premium airport lounges, ideal for anyone who is flying from the airport. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared food, drinks from a fully tended bar, unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines all before catching their flight.
We are very excited to be recruiting for the role of Receptionist.
Pay rate for this role is £9.20 – £9.35 per hour. Benefits include:
· Healthcare scheme
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· On and off the job training
· Great working environment!
ROLE OF RECEPTIONIST:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting every guest warmly on arrival
- Being calm and friendly, maintaining guest confidence in the service
- Acknowledging guests who are waiting to check in
- Having a complete knowledge of all partners, ticket types, card schemes, current promotions etc.
- Considering dwell times and being intuitive about the services and products that are recommend to guests, and being aware not to do so at the expense of other guests who are waiting to check-in
- Being able to clearly communicate the value of all of our products and services to prospective guests and visitors
- Liaising with the Host to communicate expected passenger numbers and understand the how much capacity is available for walk-ups
- Managing lounge capacity intelligently to ensure pre-bookings and partner airline guests can be accommodated, with the fewest number of walk-ups turned away
- Checking-in accurately on reservations system and processing payments correctly and efficiently
- Facilitating the Company’s data capture procedures
- Thanking guests as they leave
- To have great organisational skills, along with a calm and welcoming personality during anytime of the day
- To have strong computer skills with attention to detail in areas of paperwork and computer entries
- To take responsibility for communicating flight information to our guests as well as liaising with other airport operators
- To have an excellent telephone manner
- To look immaculate and present a brilliant customer service to all customers internal and external
Suitable candidates will preferably have 1 year minimum experience in a similar role.
Working at Gatwick Airport requires candidates to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.Successful candidates would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you have the dedication, commitment and passion that our client requires then please apply. Should your CV match the criteria we are looking for one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to go through the next stages of the application process.
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £9.20 to £9.35 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com