View Job Details
Team Member – Executive Lounge – Gatwick Airport
Location: Gatwick Airport | Posted: 3 April, 2019
One Resourcing Ltd are extremely proud to continue supporting our client based at Gatwick airport, with their recruitment for 2019.
Our client operates premium airport lounges, ideal for anyone who is flying from the airport. Guests can enjoy freshly prepared food, drinks from a fully tended bar, unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines all before catching their flight.
We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Team Members for an Executive Airport Lounge at Gatwick. Candidates must be willing to be flexible in terms of working hours, with some shifts falling on weekends and bank holidays. All successful candidates must undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.
Pay rate for this role is £8.75 – £8.90 per hour.
- Healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- On and off the job training
- Free meal on shift
- Free lounge visits
- Great working environment!
As a team member, you will always be expected to deliver premium hospitality and ensure that the guest’s expectations are always met by providing exceptional customer service. For example:
- Ensuring the service runs smoothly and optimising capacity
- Taking orders and delivering food and beverages
- Assisting in preparing hot and cold fresh dishes
- Making and serving drinks
- Clearing-in and resetting the dining areas
- Steer ancillary revenues by recommending our other products to our guests
- Checking-in passengers accurately on reservations systems
- Acknowledging guests who are waiting to check in
- Greeting every guest warmly on arrival
- Cash and card handling and following banking procedures
- Managing lounge capacity intelligently
- Having a complete knowledge of all partners, ticket types, card schemes, current promotions etc. (training provided)
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
You’ll be a brilliant candidate for these roles if you are passionate about delivering customer service to the highest standard. You will need to demonstrate a clear commitment to team work and have excellent communication skills.
Experience in this role is beneficial, but not essential.
Please note that there is a variety of contracts available for this position; these include seasonal contracts as well as permanent positions. This will be discussed with you at the time of interview.
Working at Gatwick Airport requires candidates to undergo a full five year reference history and criminal record checks.Successful candidates would need to be flexible with regard to working hours, with shifts falling on weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you have the dedication, commitment and passion that our client requires then please apply. Should your CV match the criteria we are looking for one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to go through the next stages of the application process.
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
For our new GDPR Guidelines & Policies please visit: http://www.oneresourcing.com/downloads/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.75 to £8.90 /hour
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org