View Job Details
Location: Luton Airport | Posted: 22 April, 2021
ONE RESOURCING – TRAFFIC BANKSMAN 2021
One Resourcing is delighted to be recruiting for Traffic Banksmen to work at London Luton Airport. You will be working as part of the PRM Team (Passengers with reduced mobility).
The position will be working for our Client who are an industry leading organisation that offers attractive hours with potential overtime opportunities, should the business have the requirement.
Our client provides excellent training and development that could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The pay rate on offer is £9.50 per hour and you will accumulate holiday pay and our Company operate an auto-enrollment pension scheme.
You will be required to work a mixture of Early and Late shifts that will include some, but not all weekends. You will need to be able to access London Luton Airport for shifts that could start as early as 04:00 and finish at late as 23:00.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• To assist in the collection and drop off passengers with reduced mobility (PRM).
• To ensure that the High-Lift Vehicle is safely positioned onto the aircraft door and assist with the transfer into their seat and wheelchair through safe manual handling techniques.
• Escorting arriving and departing passengers with reduced mobility through the airport.
• Providing baggage assistance for customers with reduced mobility.
• To complete the daily Company Vehicle Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the vehicle.
• To Ensure that Movement Control is updated on progress by use of IT handsets and radios.
• Carry out any additional reasonable duties as assigned by Company operational management.
Our ideal candidate:
• Customer driven and focused on delivering excellent customer service.
• Excellent communication skills
• A driving licence is an essential, however, candidates will not need to drive.
• Be proactive, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
• Previous airport experience is desirable, however, not essential as our client will provide full training.
• You must be able to provide a 5 – year checkable history for background vetting.
This position is subject to satisfactory references and Criminal Record Check being received.
If you would like your career to take off with our client, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org