View Job Details
Aircraft Cleaner – GGS (DAYS)
Location: | Posted: 22 February, 2022
Aircraft Cleaner – GGS (Day Shifts)
This position of Aircraft Cleaner is a full time, permanent role supporting the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom, British Airways.
One Resourcing Ltd are currently on-boarding to expand the Aircraft Cleaning team at GGS. You will be working in the exciting, fast moving aircraft appearance department for the most efficient performing ground handling operation at London Gatwick Airport. GGS supports British Airways, Vueling, BA Euroflyer and other IAG companies.
- Position – Aircraft Cleaner (Days)
- Roster/ Hours – 4 days on, 4 days off (06:00AM-18:00PM)
- Pay Rate – £10.14 / £19,773k
- Contract – Full Time, Permanent directly with GGS
- Overtime – 1.5x Monday-Friday and 2x Weekends, Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking
- BA Staff Travel, additional benefits and bonus’
- Discounts on food & drink at the airport
What you’ll do:
- Carry out delegated cleaning tasks to a high standard using approved cleaning materials and equipment
- T*o carry out secure cleans on aircraft’s, offices, and associated workplaces.*
- Preparation of stores and vehicles prior, between and after carrying out cleans and maintain cleanliness inside and outside.
- Units must be kept to the high standard our customer airlines expect on their aircraft’s / offices
- To report any visible team vehicle faults to your Team Leader / Quality Controller
- Report any health and safety matters that give you concern to your Team Leader / Quality Controller
- To be responsible for personal Health & Safety in accordance with the Company’s policy and procedure
- To make recommendations and contribute to the development of the Company’s business objectives
If you’re looking to work for an organisation that will give you the necessary training and skills to develop in your role and provides their people with the opportunity to progress, please send your CV today.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org