View Job Details
Aircraft Cleaner – GGS
Location: | Posted: 22 February, 2022
You will be working in the exciting, fast moving Aircraft Appearance department for the most efficient performing ground handling operation at London Gatwick Airport.
**This is a permanent position with GGS**
Our client, GGS, is the ground handling agent for British Airways, Vueling and the new BA EuroFlyer airline and we’re recruiting for new people to join the GGS team.
Your main responsibilities as an Aircraft Cleaner are to provide our customer airlines with an efficient professional cleaning service as per their specifications to include secure cleans/ searches if requested.
Health and safety policies, Airport policies, ramp awareness and operational excellence will also play a key part in this role. In addition, you will be expected to project a smart and able attitude to our customer airlines through thorough work practices and excellent customer service.
The post holder will require an excellent level of communication skills both written and verbal at all levels.
The principal accountabilities are as follows:
- Carry out delegated cleaning tasks to a high standard using approved cleaning materials and equipment
- To clean aircrafts, offices and associated work
- To carry out secure cleans
- Preparation of stores and vehicles prior, between and after carrying out cleans
- To maintain the cleanliness of vehicles, inside and out, ensuring we are perceived to the best and most efficient cleaning company at LGW
- Unit cleanliness – units must be kept to the high standard our customer airlines expect on their aircrafts / offices
- To report any visible team vehicle faults to your Team Leader / Quality Controller
- Report any health and safety matters that give you concern to your Team Leader / Quality Controller
- To be responsible for personal Health & Safety in accordance with the Company’s policy and procedure
- To make recommendations and contribute to the development of the Company’s business objectives
- Any other duties at the discretion of the relevant senior manager which may be necessary from time to time in order to meet operational requirements.
Pay rate – £10.14PH.
If you’re looking to work for an organisation that will give you the necessary training and skills to develop in your role and provides their people with the opportunity to progress, please send your CV today.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: email@example.com